Thursday, November 16, 2006

Abramoff naming names article - mysteriously missing?

One of the top articles in the Newsgator Latest Buzz section in my RSS was an article about Jack Abramoff - but when I clicked on it, it took me to a dead page. That's never happened from my experiences with Newsgator Latest Buzz before, so my curiosity was piqued.

I checked over at TailRank, and there are tons of similar articles, but when any cite that a source article, it's always that dead ABC url...

So my posting was going to be about how yes, it's interesting/disappointing that JA was going to name not only Democrats but also Karl Rove, but that the more interesting story might be how quickly he's being spirited away given that timing.

But now I don't get to post about that, since the article's not there... okay, taking off the tinfoil.

No comments: