Thursday, November 29, 2007

The CNN/YouTube Republican Debate - Ron Paul

 
Good post-interview with Ron Paul - this debate format was the most shameful so far, and it was the most time I felt I wasted unproductively all week (and I can waste some pretty good time).  It's amazing that CNN was a journalistic standard less than a decade ago, and has now fallen so far.  Ron Paul handles it with great integrity and presidential authority - and to the audience's credit this time, I was glad to see them aware of the invalidity of McCain's attempted positioning during that exchange.
 
Here are Paul's clips from the debates (there were actually several non-Paul moments worth watching, both by Huckabee and Giuliani - which I was surprised by, but still doesn't outweigh all the strikes against him):
 
 
 
 

No comments: