Sunday, August 05, 2007

Re: Iowa Republican Debate from today

I started jumping around because Ron Paul's the one whose ideas I really want to hear (and make sure they're heard, regardless of whether he wins the Presidency).  Two moments really jumped out to me:
 
1) In Part 3, 3:30-5:00.  You have got to be kidding me - does Romney really believe that anyone that criticizes the difference between the advertised "quick and easy" Iraq conflict and the "long and drawn-out" reality has forgotten about 9/11?  Seriously.  Romney might have just surpassed Giuliani's disqualifying apparent unfamiliarity (and offense) with the concept of "blowback".  I'm glad to see Ron Paul was the one who got the solid applause in this exchange, despite Romney's Giulianization.
 
2) In Part 9, 5:55-6:25.  Interesting how even though I don't think it's come up before, Ron Paul nails exactly what I was talking about here: 

No comments: