Friday, July 27, 2007

Michael Moore served subpoena by the Bush administration

 
Hey, if the Bush admin can ignore subpoenas, why not Moore? :-P  Just kidding, I think he probably did clearly violate embargos but hopefully won't cause him too much trouble for the amount of money spent and the purpose it was for...
 
Chris
 
(by the way, I'm starting to test reviving my failed attempt at blogging in the past - it went okay before, but I found that more than just me was needed to keep the posts flowing etc.  Hopefully we can continue our email conversations exactly as is, but cc'ing bizchris.improvethevote@blogger.com will post all of our responses as separate posts that others can comment on if they see fit.  It's the best fit I could think of for letting us continue with business as usual with little maintenance, but letting the rest of the world participate if they want... you can see it at http://www.improvethevote.com, which was my initial effort)
 

No comments: