Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Interesting summary post similar to this site's compartments

I've listed out who I'm going to vote for and why, as well as how I'm going to vote on the various propositions. I'm not that thrilled about my choices for the state wide offices. Democrats keep nominating the same few people for state-wide office, and those people don't do a good job at representing my interests even though I'm a fairly liberal individual. At the same time, I don't agree at all with the Republicans, and none of the third party candidates will win.

Read his full post here.

I agreed with lots of this fellow's assessments, and liked the work Kevin Shelley did while in office on providing clearer voting clarity. Unless I hear any active counter-endorsements for Bruce McPherson, I'll follow Grant's lead on voting for Debra Bowen for Secretary of State. I think he's off a little on Prop1A (you can take a two-prong approach) and others, but if I were to post all of them this would get very long, very quickly.

Maybe he or others will participate on an item by item basis on this site?

No comments: