Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Create your own voter guide

I chose to structure the "Improve The Vote" site the way I did because I wanted to give people a forum for each individual issue or candidate. However, if you'd like a lower-maintenance way of creating your own voter guide out and pointing people to it, I'd encourage you to try out this site:

http://theballot.org/ (thanks Steve at gokubi.com!)

Here's one I put together for this Improve The Vote site, and I'll maintain it with the latest and greatest choices and reasons, summarized from the rolling blog postings here.

Here's someone's California voter guide they put together - more than a couple significant differences from my choices, but hopefully the different perspectives will lead to the best choices come November 7th.

No comments: