Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another interesting perspective

I like this fellow's analyses for consideration, too.

Well, it looks like it's coming up on election time, again, so I'm going to try for a third striaght election season to blog on the Props. Yes, I read through the 119 page Voter's Guide, so YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

I'm going to try to prepare my own thoughts on each of the Props, at least one every day or so. My format, so's you know, is that everything I write down to "My Take" is an effort to be non-partisan. Some of the background is taken from the Legislative Analyst's report, but as much as possible, the analysis of what the Prop actually does is taken from the text of the bill itself.

Everything below "My Take" is blatantly partisan, biased, and purely my reaction and opinion. Read it as you would any other political position.

Prop 1A-Transportation Funding Protection.

Prop 1B-Highway Safety, Traffic Reduction, Air Quality, and Port Security Bond Act of 2006

Prop 1C - Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2006

Prop 1D - Kindergarten-University Public Education Facilities Act of 2006

Prop 1E - Disaster Preparedness and Flood Prevention Bond Act of 2006

No comments: